10 reasons to advertise with us
We Know every business or organization want to make profits or see their products or ideas grow viral. We respect this need and that is why at FOP Radio we put our best to parrot or market your business in an appropriate manner to get the desired effect. We possess that ear to listen. Just in case you are considering, please see why you have to do business with us.
Currently Trusted By:
Just 10 reasons
and you are free to make a choice!
- Our radio is on 18 hours on green power and soon 24/7, reaching 90% of people age 12 and older in our locality, other districts and internationally through varied distribution platforms.
- Often considered a frequency medium, radio is an ideal reach medium when planned differently — based on local, national and international data.
- Reach 3 consumers 1X rather than 1 consumer 3X since that 1 consumer is less likely to need a product/service than any 1 of the 3 would be.
- Ads are most effective when they remind people of brands they know, at the time they happen to need a product or service.
- Reminding is a perfect job for radio when used as a reach medium and we do just that well.
- Radio’s diversity of programming affords advertisers niche channels
to zero in on narrow target groups
- Formats allow advertisers to speak selectively to consumers they want to reach. We at FOP Radio, using other means, further reach those target groups digitally and through subsidiaries or associate broadcasting platforms.
- Local/regional structure means brands can focus on key marketing areas.
- Consumers vary in their stages of the purchase cycle therefore, on-going Radio ads
allow your product or brand to be front and center when people are ready to buy,
even at odd times.
- FOP Radio reaches consumers close to the time and location of purchase, selling ideas, implementing projects and valuating project interventions
whether they’re in-town, offshore, in-store or online shoppers or consumers of your project or charitable interventions.
- Reach listeners or monitor your adverts or paid programs in-car when they’re or yu are driving to stores, restaurants, etc.
- “Radio continues to be perceived as central to people’s lives, especially when contrasted with the precipitous decline by other traditional media” – Nielsen Audio/Edison “Infinite Dial”.
- Radio continues to be the #1 source of music discovery despite the numerous audio
options that exist today.
- People spend more time listening to news on the radio each day than they do reading
newspapers or getting news online. The amount of time people listen to radio news has remained more stable over the last decade… –Pew Research Center for the People & the Press.
- Listeners tend to listen to relatively few radio stations and are extremely loyal to
their favorites. This means local radios have more impacts than dropped frequencies.
- Research shows that Radio listeners have a low level of ad avoidance, staying tuned
in through commercial breaks.
- Because ads can run frequently and listeners tend to stay tuned for long periods of
time, a brand that is big in Radio can create a disproportionately large share of mind for itself.
- Listeners feel an emotional connection with their preferred Radio stations.
- Passive forms of advertising merely list merchandise or tell where a product is available; radio is an active medium capable of stirring emotion, creating demand and selling products and services
- FOP Radio is a call-to-action medium.
- Approximately 1/3 of TV time is devoted to commercials, about 2/3 of newspapers
comprise ad copy, and Internet users are now subjected to a barrage of advertising
- With an average of 10 commercial minutes per hour (about 1/5 of each hour),
FOP Radio affords an uncluttered environment for advertisers
- FOP Radio ads are always forefront for the listener’s attention — ads aren’t surrounded
by competitors’ spots or buried in the back pages.
- Radio has a “multiplier effect” on other media
- Audio-only medium stimulates a different part of the brain than video, print, online images
- Adding Radio increases recall of TV, newspaper, Internet ads
- FOP Radio is proven to drive consumers to advertisers’ web sites.
- Consumers need to be exposed to ad messages multiple times before they
begin to respond.
- FOP Radio’s relatively low cost in relation to other media allows advertisers to use multiple slots and reach platforms to hit their targets and build frequency levels for maximum impact.
- Radio stars in the theater of the mind, stimulates emotion-filled images within
the listener’s own mind — voices, music, sound effects, recall of video images.
- No matter how small or large the advertiser, FOP Radio allows creativity to brand and
create a unique identity that consumers will remember.
- Affordable production allows tailoring ads for compatibility to various formats,
increasing appeal to listeners.
- Radio advertisers can adapt quickly to changes in their own situations and
marketplace to make sure their Leones are effectively utilized.
- Radio production costs less than TV or print media.
- Radio is less expensive to buy than most major media, allowing advertisers to
afford maximum reach and effective frequency.
Our privately held but community driven radio and digital media company specializes in providing multi-platform solutions to the marketing objectives of our business partners. Our team of Account Executives are trained in on-air, online, mobile, and on-location advertising and promotions to best meet the needs and exceed the expectations of our advertisers.
Each Account Executive has to achieve the bare minimum professional training certification in Radio Marketing Consultation from our in house trainer and augmented external tuition from partner stations and service providers locally and internationally.