Our radio is on 18 hours on green power and soon 24/7, reaching 90% of people age 12 and older in our locality, other districts and internationally through varied distribution platforms.
- Often considered a frequency medium, radio is an ideal reach medium when planned differently — based on local, national and international data.
- Reach 3 consumers 1X rather than 1 consumer 3X since that 1 consumer is less likely to need a product/service than any 1 of the 3 would be.
- Ads are most effective when they remind people of brands they know, at the time they happen to need a product or service.
- Reminding is a perfect job for radio when used as a reach medium and we do just that well.
- Radio’s diversity of programming affords advertisers niche channels
to zero in on narrow target groups
- Formats allow advertisers to speak selectively to consumers they want to reach. We at FOP Radio, using other means, further reach those target groups digitally and through subsidiaries or associate broadcasting platforms.
- Local/regional structure means brands can focus on key marketing areas.